Today I'm really excited to be part of the 2nd STAMPlorations Giving Thanks Blog Hop. A whole bunch of incredibly talented designers (and lil-old me) are getting together with the fabulous Shery of STAMPlorations to show our gratitude, spread some inspiration and celebrate the wonderful STAMPlorations products that allow us to be so creative. But the best part is that we want you to come and celebrate with us - either by visiting the blogs linking up to the hop and leaving a comment and/or by creating something for the linky party. And there are lots of prizes of course!
Giving Thanks Hop
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will receive a $50 gift certificate.
- THREE (3) winners randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will each receive a $20 gift certificate to the shop.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $15 gift certificate for herself and a $15 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Instagram account will win her choice of Giving Thanks bundle (Be Thankful, Oh So Grateful, or Many Blessings)/
Giving Thanks Linky Party
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive the Be Thankfulbundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Oh So Grateful bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Many Blessings bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
Both the commenting and linky ends on November 30th at 11:55 pm Pacific.
You will also find a Thanksgiving sale over at the STAMPlorations store.
You will find all the amazing participants of the blog hop in the linky below, and don't forget to hop over to the Giving Thanks Blog Hop over at STAMPlorations to link up your projects.
For my project I used the beautiful stamp and die from the new Be Thankful bundle. I started by inking through the Weathered Wood stencil in Vintage Photo distress ink to create the card background. Then I die cut a tag using the CUTplorations Luggage Tags Nesting dies. I used the sentiment stamp from the bundle to stamp the word Thankful on the tag in red and yellow ink and then inked around the edges in Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Inks. Then I stamped the apples onto watercolour card in Versafine ink and coloured with my Gansai Tambi watercolours. Last I die cut the Thankful with the die from the bundle and stamped the rest of the sentiment in Versafine onto yellow card which I cut into a banner.
Card: 250 gsm white card, 300 gsm Daler&Rowney watercolour paper, scrap of yellow card
Ink and colouring: Versafine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Mustard Seed, Barn Door, Vintage Photo, Early Espresso
Other: ARTplorations Weathered Wood stencil