Wednesday 13 June 2018

Happy Father's Day


I've been in search of my mojo lately but I did manage to put together a Father's day card for my Father in law. I created the background by watercolour blending Distress Inks, and I hand lettered the sentiment. I stamped some critters from Lawn Fawn sets, coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them. Quick, easy and cheery.

I'm linking up with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge where the theme is Cards for Guys.



Card: 300 gsm Daler&Rowney watercolour paper, Hobbycraft 190 gsm white card, white linen textured card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Party Animal, Critters In the Jungle
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Copics

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh, how cute! Your coloring is great and that background is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!