Saturday 17 November 2018

Snowy Penguins


Usually by this time of year I have all my Christmas cards more or less sorted. Not this year. Not even close! I suspect this will be a year when some of the old, store-bought, cards up in the loft may need to supplement the handmade ones (oh the horror!). Oh well, if you get a hand-made card from me this year, you are in the top tier of my favourite people. I'm confident in writing that on the blog as I suspect of all the recipients of my Christmas cards, only my Mum reads this blog.

Today's card was inspired by the colours over at Color Throwdown and the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches. I'm also linking up over at Crimbo Crackers where Anything Goes. 




Card and patterned paper: white 200 gsm card, scrap of aqua Stampin' Up card, Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh in the Snow, Hobbycraft 190 gsm white card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Snow Cool and matching dies
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Other: Papermania Silver embossing powder, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border dies

1 comment:

Vickie Z said...

Love the bokeh background and those sweet penguins! So happy you joined us at CTD!