Friday 18 January 2019

January STAMPlorations challenges - Mid-Month Reminder


Have you played along with the STAMPlorations January challenges yet? If not this is our official announcement that the month is halfway through and we would love to see your projects if you haven't played along yet.


I created another card for the January CAS challenge where the optional colour twist is burgundy. I guess my background panel is somewhere between red and burgundy, but I think it's close enough. Well, it's the closest I had to burgundy or at least the closest I could find when I was crafting!

I used the adorable little cactus from Succulently, coloured with Copics and fussy cut. I die cut the background panel from burgundy(ish) card using the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting dies and the sentiment using Hello Word die. I cut the bottom layer of the sentiment in navy card and the top using what looks like patterned paper but, in fact, is wrapping paper from a roll of TP of all things. Talk about recycling!

Stamps: STAMPlorations Succulently
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

STAMPlorations discount code: If you want to save 20% when shopping at theSTAMPlorations store you can use the code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout. The discount applies to all normal priced and discounted stamps, stencils and dies. The code cannot be combined with other discount codes.


1 comment:

nancy littrell said...

Love how you used the optional color twist on your wonderful succulent CAS designed card, Karola. TFS Hugs..Nancy