Wednesday 1 January 2020

STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge - Metallics


Happy New Year! Can you believe it, a new year and a new decade? I still feel like the millennium wasn't too long ago when in fact it's now 20 years ago! I guess that makes me really old, right? But new decade or not - a new month means it's time for a new CAS challenge. I can't wait to see the 2020 colour twists and to see your interpretations of them. I'm not making any New Year's resolutions, but I would like to try to make a bit more time for crafting this year. I'm extremely excited to share my creations with you and I can't wait to be inspired by the projects you link up. I love seeing the projects and drawing inspiration from them!



Our first colour twist of the year is metallics. I decided to do some gold and silver heat embossing on black card using the Bloomdala Bliss stamp set. I added one of the sentiments from the same stamp set on deep red card for a splash of colour and started the new year, nay, decade, with an uplifting sentiment. 

I hope you will join us over on the STAMPlorations blog and play along with our challenge!

Stamps: STAMPlorations Bloomdala Bliss
Ink: Tsukineko Versamark and Versafine Onyx Black


If you want to find some great bargains on STAMPlorations products, check out the WINTER SALE section in the STAMPlorations store.
 


No comments: