Tuesday 25 February 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Happy Tuesday crafty peeps! I hope you are ready for some crafting inspiration, as we are back with the ladies from the STAMPlorations DT over on the STAMPlorations blog for this week's Inspiration post. Comment to win - you know the drill by now, right? And don't forget our short winter break from the STAMPlorations challenges is almost over and we'll be back with the March instalment the day after tomorrow, all refreshed and rested!

For today's card, I combined one of my all-time favourite stencils, Sanna's gorgeous Evolution with my favourite cute critter set Woodland Friends. I used Distress Inks on the stencil, die-cut the panel using Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and inked Vintage Photo around the edges. I stamped the fox on white card, coloured him with Copics and fussy cut him. I attached him onto a panel of vellum I die cut using the smallest one of the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies. I heat embossed the sentiment in copper using Bold Sentiments: Fabulous and die cut the word fabulous from copper card using Fabulous Word die. Last, I added some Ice Stickles to the sentiment for that extra little bling! 

Don't forget, if you want to do some crafty shopping, you can use my discount code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout for 20% off normal priced products in the STAMPloration store

Stamps: STAMPlorations Woodland FriendsBold Sentiments: Fabulous
Stencil: ARTplorations Evolution
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Copics


3 comments:

Dana M said...

Super cute card and fun background! I love the colors.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a cool background and I LOVE this fox!

Gail said...

Sweet sweet fox card! Lovely job on this!