Friday 1 May 2020

STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge


We have made it to May! My most favourite month of the year. Yes, I may be biased as it's my birthday month, but I also happen to think it's the most beautiful month as it's when spring turns into summer. The garden is at it's most beautiful, there are lots of colourful flowers everywhere and it's warm, sunny and wonderful. And here in the UK we get to enjoy two bank holidays (and I've actually used up two of my precious annual leave days too so I'm only working 4 days per week for the whole month). I'm going to spend the days in the garden, in the craft room and knitting while watching Mad Men on Netflix. Hope you will be able to enjoy May in whatever way you find most enjoyable.

Today is also the start of a brand new STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge. This time the colour twist is Baby Pink which of course was super hard for me as it's a colour I never use... NOT! I loved using the beautiful florals from Softly to create my pastel pink and grey bunch of flowers. All that was needed to finish off the card in style was a grey sentiment die cut using Everyday Sentiments and a few adhesive rhinestones from the bottom of my stash drawer. I hope you feel inspired to play along with the challenge!


Stamps: STAMPlorations Softly 
Dies: CUTplorations Everyday Sentiments
Ink and colouring: Tim Holtz Distress Inks 

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

I am definitely afraid of most things pastel anything but you’ve done the color such justice with those beautifully colored blooms.