Tuesday 2 June 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration



Thanks for checking in on my STAMPlorations Inspiration post this week - the first Inspiration post for June. June!! It's summer - the garden is beautiful, although we could do with a bit of rain. Preferably during the night so we can still enjoy the gorgeous sunshine during the day. I had a little picnic in the garden with a cold drink and my crochet yarns yesterday, in the shade of our apple tree and it was lovely. 

My card is inspired by the blooms and the colours in the garden. I used Shery's new Bloomin' Coffee and You. I stamped the floral tag multiple times and coloured with Distress Oxides.  I then used a similar colour scheme but in softer pastel Distress Inks to ink through the Rubber Bands stencil, added the tags and finished with a sentiment from the stamp set. Don't forget, if you comment on the STAMPlorations Inspiration post and the designer's blogs, you are in the draw to win a $10 gift certificate for the STAMPlorations store.

Stamps: STAMPlorations Bloomin' Coffee and You
Stencil: ARTplorations Rubber Bands
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink, Distress Oxide

4 comments:

Carol Wortman said...

The garden is a great spot to stop, cup of tea, crochet and smell the flowers, especially if they are as pretty as these. Tags remind me of the daffodils which just recently faded waiting until next year. Very pretty.

Germaine said...

Pretty colors and a fun DTP Technique.

Ms. Tamp said...

Great example for use of the stamp set. I like the combination.

Dana M said...

Fantastic card! Love the tags and pretty colors. The light stenciling creates the perfect ground.