Thursday 19 October 2017

October STAMPlorations CAS Challenge - Mid-Month Inspiration


Welcome to your mid-month reminder for the STAMPlorations CAS challenge. It's great to see that you have found your way to the challenge after our summer break, it's so lovely and inspiring to see your gorgeous cards in the gallery. 


For my card, I stamped the Bloomtangled ATC #2 stamp and coloured it with Copics. I've been on a colouring spell lately. It's so relaxing! I thought the only thing needed for my card was a die cut sentiment, which I cut in white and red card and layered them on top of the coloured image. I used a slightly textured hammered white card for some additional subtle texture.


Card: 250 gsm white hammered card, Neenah Solar White card, scrap of red card
Stamps: STAMPlorations Bloomtangled ATC #2
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Dies: Bloom and Grow phrase die


STAMPlorations discount code: If you want to save 20% when shopping at the STAMPlorations store you can use the code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout. The discount applies to all normal priced and discounted stamps, stencils and dies. The code cannot be combined with other discount codes.

No comments: