Monday 13 November 2017

Shining White


When I saw the current inspiration image over at Inspired by All the Little Things, I immediately knew the card I wanted to make. Which was this card, except I thought I had some white glitter card. Which I didn't. So I made my own instead, by inking white card with Versamark and adding holographic glitter embossing powder and then die cutting the background and the Christmas tree. I popped it all up with 3D foam dots. Last, I used some silver glitter card to die cut the sentiment and added some adhesive gems to the tree.
 I'm also linking up with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where the theme is Snow White, ABC Christmas Challenge where the theme is W for white and Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge where Anything goes with an optional twist of Christmas.




It was hard to capture the gorgeous glitter of the tree and the background in the pictures but this gives an idea of the beautiful shimmer. 


Card: White 250 gsm card, silver glitter card
Ink: Tsukineko Versamark
Dies: STAMPlorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Nesting Dies, Christmas Icons - Christmas Tree #1, Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry die
Other: Papermania holographic embossing powder, Stampin' Up adhesive gems

STAMPlorations discount code: If you want to save 20% when shopping at the STAMPlorations store you can use the code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout. The discount applies to all normal priced and discounted stamps, stencils and dies. The code cannot be combined with other discount codes.

5 comments:

ElizStewart said...

So beautiful!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Carol H. said...

So pretty! Love the whimsical tree!

Virginia L. said...

Love this to bits! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Snow White” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

cm said...

Crushing over and smitten by your shimmery, sparkly Christmas tree! Adding it to my wish list! So delighted you shared this gem in the HLS CAS Challenge gallery!
~carol