Monday 23 July 2018

Christmas in July over at STAMPlorations


Today I'm excited to be showcasing a whole bunch of Christmas cards for the STAMPlorations Christmas in July post over on the STAMPlorations blog. Trust me, there is a whole lot more than the sneak peak of three cards you can see here. You can also win your choice of one of the STAMPlorations products I used for my projects (or a $15 gift card to the STAMPlorations store) by leaving a comment on the post over on STAMPlorations blog. Shery also has a generous offer, -25% off all Christmas in July products if you use the code CHRISTMAS25 on checkout. Hope all of this got you inspired to kick-start your Christmas crafting. Feel free to leave a link to any Christmas creations below if you were inspired by my cards, as I would love to pop over and take a look!






I'm linking up my third card over at CAS on Friday where the theme is, appropriately, Christmas in July and over at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge where the theme is the same!

1 comment:

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

i love explosions box and yours is AMAZING!!! I also love the other cards too!
Very lovely design and aesthetic!
Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge , hope you enjoyed the hop!
We all hope to see you again soon xx Zoey