Thursday 3 January 2019

January STAMPlorations CAS Challenge - Burgundy


It's time for the STAMPlorations January CAS challenge. Nothing like getting off to a crafty start in the new year! For our first CAS challenge this year our optional colour twist is Burgundy. I hope you are inspired to play along. Thank you to everyone who linked up to our December challenge, the gallery was full of gorgeous projects. Don't forget to check in on the STAMPlorations blog on January 10th when we reveal the winners. 


Inspired by the burgundy colour theme I decided to create a thank you card as I always need them this time of year. I used the super cute flowers from Bloom Doodles to stamp along the edge of my watercolour card front. I used Distress Inks to watercolour the flowers. I die cut the main sentiment using Thanks word die from scraps of burgundy and purple card and stamped the second part of the sentiment using a stamp from For the Birds. I then added small squares of burgundy and purple card to two diagonal corners of the card before attaching it to the card base to add interest.

Stamps: STAMPlorations Bloom DoodlesFor the Birds
Dies:  CUTplorations Thanks word die
Ink: Distress ink and Tsukineko Memento Onyx Black

If you are looking to do some New Year's crafty shopping,
 you can use the discount code NY2019 for 25% 
off stamps, stencils and dies. 
For more details see the STAMPlorations store.

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Beautiful card and great CAS design