Tuesday 4 February 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Happy Tuesday! Have you been crafting lately? If not, we (that is me and the other ladies of the STAMPlorations design team, don't worry, I haven't started to refer to myself in the third person!) are here again to bring you some inspiration over at the STAMPloration weekly Inspiration Post. I hope our projects give you ideas to create something on your own!

I made a card a while back using the paper piecing technique and the gorgeous Bloomtangled 2 Cover Plate Die. You can see the project here. But after inking up the die cut with Distress Inks and using the inlaid pieces, I was still left with a beautiful die-cut which I didn't want to waste. So I simply added it to a white card base and added a heat embossed sentiment. You can use this same technique using any of the gorgeous cover plate dies, which you can find in the STAMPlorations store here

Stamps: STAMPlorations , Fond Expressions 2 
Dies: CUTplorations Bloomtangled 2 Cover Plate Die
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versafine, Tim Holtz Distress Oxides


 
 
20% off instantly until February 29
 
No code needed! Simply add stencils and clear stickers to your cart and the discount is automatically applied.



3 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful colors! I love the flowers!

nancy dempsey said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the Spring like feel.

Dana M said...

Such a lovely card! Beautiful colors!