Sunday 23 February 2014

Happily ever after birthday



I love the Lawn Fawn stamps, they have to be the cutest stamps ever. And of them all, Critters Ever After is my ultimate favourite set. Obviously because there is an unicorn. And the cutest dragon ever. They are just so adorable, and if I could afford it, I would buy them all, every single set. I have had this stamp set for quite a while, but I just haven't gotten around to making any cards. So the other night I found some stamped images I had coloured and cut out and decided to finally put them together and make a card.

I used the Stampin' Up bright markers to colour the critters and I used Stampin' Up DSPs for the background. The sentiment is stamped using my ancient and ever so trusty Hobbycraft sentiment stamp set. I finished off with just a little bit of bling. I get happy looking at this card, it is so cute I just want to jump into that card and hang out with the critters. 

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After, Hobbycraft Clear Stamps General Sentiments
Inks: Hobbycraft Pigment Ink Stamp Pad Black, Stampin' Up markers brights, Stampin' Up Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Craft UK Kraft card, Hobbycraft white 160 gsm carstock
Paper: Stampin' Up DSP Sunshine&Sprinkles, International Bazaar
Other: Papermania adhesive gems



No comments: