Friday 28 November 2014

Snowman tags



You can never have too many tags in the run-up to Christmas, right? And if you happen to come across a challenge that encourages your obsession to create even more tags, it's not much you can do except get busy in the craft room. The current Card Concept challenge is to create a tag or a card with tags on it, combined with snowmen or snow. I used the great colour combo over at My Favourite Things. I'm also entering my little tags over at Sweet Stampin' Christmas where the theme is Snowpeople and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where Anything goes.




I love the Stampin' Up White Christmas set, the trees are just so graceful and beautiful, and I love the way the cute little snowman is looking up to the snowflakes falling from the sky. I can see this set getting plenty of use for many more Holiday seasons. I also love making tags with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch, so easy and I like the shape of the tags. 

Card: Leonardo Stationery 300 gsm white card
Stamps: Stampin' Up White Christmas
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Stampin' Up Soft Sky
Colouring: Stampin' Write markers in Real Red, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate
Other: twine from my stash, Stampin' Up Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Ranger Ice Stickles Crystal Ice

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this snowy scene and the way the snowman is looking up into the trees. And I agree with you, once I started making snowman tag, I couldn't stop, lol.

Kerin said...

Your tags are super cute! Love that little snowman looking up, and of course the sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

cheiron said...

Love these tags. What a cute snowman! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

LauraJane:) said...

Very well done!
Thanks for joining in on the fun at The Card Concept!

sue t. said...

You are so right about never having enough tags at Christmas! Yours ar adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Geri said...

This wee snowman is ADOREABLE...especially gazing up at the sky! Your elements are perfectly placed and create a lovely balance between the tall tress and the snowman. Love the pops of red in the scarf and baker's twine!CAS perfection! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous tags and I love them. Getting one of these on a gift would be very special... a treasure to keep.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again.
Marilyn

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin 'this month with these delightfully sparkly tags. Hugs, Lesley