Wednesday 28 January 2015

Up Up and Away


I'm continuing to focus on using up some of my hoarded papers maybe that's my belated promise for 2015 - to use more paper than I buy! This week's ShowCASe Your Style inspiration photo was perfect for a paper from the Stampin' Up World Spectacular DSP. I used the sketch from Retro Sketches, and the colours from the balloons on the DSP. The colours on this card were very far from my usual comfort zone, so it was fun to make something different. I'm also linking up at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where the theme is "Up in the Clouds".




Card: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Stampin' Up World Spectacular
Stamps: Stampin' Up Yippee-Skippee
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress ink Aged Mahogany
Other: Stampin' Up Scallope Tag Topper Punch, Candy Dots subtles, Lawn Fawn Stitched Journalling Card die


1 comment:

Sandra said...

This is such a lovely card! The hot air balloons are so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra