Thursday 7 December 2017

4 Crafty Chicks - Monochrome


I'm very excited to be guesting over at 4 Crafty Chicks for the month of December - thank you very much for having me, ladies! The challenge this week is Monochrome.

I've seen some awesome cards and tags out there in blogland lately with pink skies, and felt I wanted to try this gorgeous look for my monochrome card, so I inked up some card with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick, and cut a starry, snowy sky using the Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop die. Then  I created some snowy hills and stamped and coloured the cute critters. Last, I added a sentiment and scalloped background using Perfectly Plaid Winter paper. 

Hope you will come and play with us, I can't wait to see what you make inspired by the monochrome theme.

Card: 250 gsm white card, Hobbycraft 190 gsm white card, scrap of pink card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn, Winter Alpaca, Critters in the Arctic, Joy to the Woods and matching dies
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Copics
Dies: Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangles, Stitched Rectangles, Hillside Border, Forest Border, Snowy Backdrop, Merry Christmas Border
Other: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Winter

1 comment:

Lori Turner said...

Welcome to the hen house, Karola!! So excited to have you with us this month! LOVE this pretty pink card - so darling! xoxoxo