Thursday 21 December 2017

4 Crafty Chicks - Tags


Time for those last minute Christmas presents. And nothing completes a beautiful hand wrapped present like a handmade tag. This week's challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks is Tags so we would love it if you shared your tags with us if you are making any this week!


I created a big batch of tags using my favourite Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I started by stamping the snowy background from Snow Cool in Versamark and heat embossed it in clear powder onto tags I die cut using the Tag You're It die. Then I inked the background using distress inks. I stamped lots of cute little critters and coloured them in the same colour scheme as the background using Copics. Last, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added some pink and blue twine from my stash.



I'm linking up with the current challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics where the theme is to use your favourite stamp set. I'm slightly cheating as I couldn't choose whether I like Winter Alpaca or Winter Unicorn more - so I'm linking up both tags!


Card: 200 gsm white card, Hobbycraft 190 gsm white card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Winter Alpaca, Winter Unicorn, Critters in the Snow, Toboggan Together, Critters in the Arctic, Winter Penguin, Snow Cool and matching dies
Ink and Colouring: Tim Holtz Distress Inks Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Copics
Other: Lawn Fawn Tag You're It dies, Ranger Clear embossing powder, Signo White Gel pen 

3 comments:

Nancy K said...

All of these tags are my favorites! It's tough to choose between Winter Alpaca and Winter Unicorn so I'm glad you chose both!Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Lori Turner said...

Oh my goodness Karola, these are simply adorable! Merry Christmas to you and yours xoxoxo

Samantha Mann said...

incredible colors!! fabulous tags!!! wow!!! i'm in LOVE with them all!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D