Friday 7 December 2018

Christmas Night Dreams


Yes, it's another Christmas card... What can I say. Less than 20 days to go! Are you getting super energised or exhausted? I'm a bit all over the place. I look forward to spending the weekend with my sister as I haven't seen her in ages! The project I'm working on is coming to an end and I naively thought that as we get to the end the workload would start easing off. More fool me! And on top of long days at work, I'm applying for new jobs. Writing applications and doing interviews almost counts as a second job! I'm sure it will all end well, but I'm not very good with change, so while it's all going on I find it exhausting. I feel like I want to sleep for a week. 

Anyhow, nothing like a crafty break to take my mind off everything that is going on. I was inspired by the inspiration image over at Fusion. I'm also linking up over at Lawn Fawnatics where the theme is Winter Holiday, Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where the theme is B is for (blue in this case) and Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers where the theme is W is for Winter (sorry - no snark this time).


Card: 200 gsm white card, scrap of dark green and red card, Hobbycraft 190 gsm white card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Winter Skies and matching dies
Dies: Lawn Fawn Forest Border, Stitched Hillside, Scripty Merry die
Ink and Colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Copics
Other: Wow White embossing powder


6 comments:

Darnell said...

Your loving foxes are adorable, Karola! I love your sponged Christmas sky with Santa soaring across the moon! Good luck with the hunt for a new job!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, your card is stunning! Jo x

Lindsey said...

Love your night sky and the cute and cozy pair! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Gab said...

This is so sweet ... love your background sky

Toni said...

so very cute! I think I need to get that set! THanks for joining us at SOSS!

Samantha Mann said...

this is just SO sweet!! love the sky! love those critters gazing up at the winter sky!! love it all so much!! just beautiful! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!