Tuesday 4 December 2018

December STAMPlorations TAG Challenge - Christmas


Welcome to our December TAGplorations challenge. Our theme is Christmas with an optional twist of glitter. Perfect for crafting those last (or first?) tags of the season. I have to admit I'm better at crafting tags than actually using them! Maybe this year my Christmas resolution should be to use more of my tags, although we have agreed to have a gift-free Christmas this year with family so it might be a bit hard to use tags, come to think of it... 


I decided this close to Christmas I don't have time to create anything time-consuming or elaborate, but I don't want to skimp on making gorgeous projects. The fun layered stamps by Shirley of Bees Knees include many festive images such as the Holly I used here. You can find others, such as layered Mistletoe, Poinsettia or even Snowman in the STAMPloratios shop. It's so much fun to use these artsy stamps and I like using non-traditional Christmas colours for extra wow-factor. The Typgrafia Christmas stamps are perfect to add that big, bold and beautiful sentiment whether you prefer to heat emboss it like I have or stamp it in one, or why not multiple, colours. There are so many gorgeous stamps in this series, but I have to admit Merry Little Christmas has become my all time favourite (but don't tell the other stamps...)

Card: 300 gsm watercolour paper, Dovecraft 110 gsm premium vellum
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet, Iced Spruce, Frayed Burlap, Tsukineko Versamark
Dies: CUTplorations Stitched Tags Nesting Dies
Other: Gold embossing powder, adhesive gems and pink ribbon from my stash

STAMPlorations discount code: If you want to save 20% when shopping at the STAMPlorations store you can use the code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout. The discount applies to all normal priced and discounted stamps, stencils and dies. The code cannot be combined with other discount codes.






No comments: