Tuesday 25 August 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration

, , J

And so we are at the end of August. The summer has been lovely this year, I have to admit I think I have appreciated my home, my garden and the beautiful walks around our village in a completely different way this year because of all the time I have spent at home. Actually, last weekend was the first time I was away overnight from home ever since March! I have to admit, I really don't mind at all. I will have a staycation next week and I'm looking forward to that too. 

Today I'm sharing my last August STAMPlorations Inspiration post, where I have been inspired by the beautiful ARTplorations stencils and Bloom Doodles stamp set. My card today started with inking Distress Ink through Sanna's stunning Abstract Oats stencil. I stamped the flowers from Bloom Doodles, coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them. I arranged the flowers on the card and added a sentiment using the Just Everyday Greetings Clear Stickers. As always, by commenting on the STAMPlorations Inspiration post, you will enter the monthly draw for a $15 gift code to the new STAMPlorations store

Stamps: STAMPlorations Bloom Doodles
Stencil: ARTplorations Abstract Oats
Ink and colouring: Distress Inks, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics


Don't forget to check out the August offers in the STAMPlorations store as you can get 25% off CUTplorations dies with code CUT25 and 20% off slimline stencils with code SLIMLINE20. For for more offers, visit the STAMPlorations Store Coupons page. For normal priced products, use my code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout for 20% off.

2 comments:

Dana M said...

Oh what a beauty! Lovely rich colors and beautiful design.

Cindy Holmes said...

Beautiful floral card! I really love your color combination too!