Sunday 1 June 2014

Flower shop


I am continuing my exploration of my new Stampin' Up goodies that arrived a few days ago. Along with the SoVery Grateful stamp I tried out yesterday, I also ordered the Flower Shop bundle with stamps and punch. It seems like I have a thing for these flower stamp and punch combos, as I now have three of them. I sat staring at my stamps for a while with my neurons firing on empty. Then I had a quick browse through my trusty inspiration source, the great crafting challenges out there. The colours of this week's Color Throwdown are amazing - Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand and Strawberry Slush. I also liked this week's Freshly Made Sketch, although I ended up taking some liberties with the interpretation of it. I was also inspired by the Shopping Our Stash challenge which this week was "Stamp your background". 



Card: Leonardo Stationery 350 gsm Smooth White Card, Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana and Sahara Sand
Inks: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Strawberry Slush
Stamps: Stampin' Up Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Yippee-Skippee, En Français
Other: Stampin' Up Pansy punch, Petite Petals punch, Tag topper punch, Melon mambo striped organdy ribbon, Papermania adhesive gems Capsule Red Hot

7 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Great background! Don't you just love Stampin' Up?!

Pink Unicorn said...

Thank you Sybrina and yes, I really love them. Can't wait for the new catalogue to come out here in the UK to see all the new goodies they have come up with!

Amy O said...

I love the pretty tag and the fun flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Joan Ervin said...

How cute with the tag and the pretty flowers...love the background, too!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Donna said...

Love the tag on the card and your stamped background! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the "Background Check" challenge!!

Jen Timko said...

Such a pretty card! Lovely use of the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Broni said...

Cute flowers and they look great on the tag and script background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!