Tuesday 29 October 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Hello, how are you? Did you hop along with our big sixth birthday bash last week? It was quite a whirlwind, wasn't it? I'm starting to recover from the crafty overload but felt like a very clean and simple one layer card for this week's Inspiration Post.

I started by inking Distress Inks through one of my all-time favourite stencils, Retro Circles. I used all the colours of the rainbow to create a bright and fun background. Then I inked up the Quitting - Typografia Motivate stamp in Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black and stamped onto the background. That's it! I told you it was quick and simple :) 

Stamps: STAMPlorations Quitting - Typografia Motivate
Stencil: ARTplorations Retro Circles
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black

4 comments:

Maura said...

Love the use of the stencil behind this inspiring quote - lovely, but doesn't distract!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous is that background with all those wonderful colors. Great sentiment too.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the sentiment and the stenciled background!

terrie said...

Great looking card and the colorful background add so much to your large sentiment....thanks for sharing your card.