Friday 1 November 2019

STAMPlorations November CAS Challenge - Brown


Happy November and welcome to the November STAMPlorations CAS challenge. This month our optional colour twist is Any Shade of Brown, which for me meant chocolate cake! I stamped the cake using Layered Cake Bake in Distress Ink and watercoloured with multiple shades of brown Distress Ink and added strawberry icing on top. I added the sentiment using the new  Everyday Sentiments dies. I die cut the sentiment in light brown card and inked darker browns around the edges of the die cuts. I love these new dies, as they are the perfect size for a card where you want to add a die-cut sentiment but don't want the sentiment to take centre stage. I have been looking for smaller sentiment dies which would be perfect for cards or smaller projects like tags and these are absolutely perfect! 


I'm linking up my card over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes this week.

Stamps: STAMPlorations Layered Cake Bake
Dies: CUTplorations Everyday Sentiments
Ink and colouring: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Gathered Twigs, Work Lipstick


No comments: