Thursday 30 July 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration


As we are coming to the end of July, we are also coming to an end of my Christmas in July Inspiration posts as part of our weekly STAMPlorations Inspiration Posts. Have you started working on your Christmas card stash yet? I haven't really, just the few cards I showcased the last few weeks. I should probably mass produce one of them to ensure I have some cars available when December sneaks up on me, I always think it's a good idea in theory to mass-produce a specific card design, but when I have done a few I always get bored!

This week for the STAMPlorations Inspiration Post I created a Christmas tag - well, in fact, two tags but I'm not 100% sure if I like the second one. I used one of my Distress Oxide backgrounds for my tags, die cut them with Stitched Tags Nesting Dies and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I heat embossed the Christmas tree from Sketchy Yule Trees, deer from Yuletide Deer and Christmas bells from Jingle Bells in copper and watercoloured with Gansai Tambi watercolours before fussy cutting and adding to the tags. Last, I added die cut sentiments using Christmas Sentiments.


Stamps: STAMPlorations Sketchy Yule TreesYuletide Deer and Jingle Bells
Ink and colouring: Distress Oxides, Gansai Tambi watercolours, Tsukineko Versafine

Don't forget to use my discount code STAMPGIRLKAROLA for 20% off normal price products in the STAMPlorations store.

1 comment:

Dana M said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the layers of color and elements - fantastic!