Tuesday 4 August 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Happy August, crafty friends! Nature has started to change from the bright summer colours to mature neutrals. The fields around our house are stunning, turning from green to yellow. We are lucky to have so many different walks around the fields here, and we get to admire them as we walk past. This year it's been a such a privilege to be able to just head out for long walks. It seems strange, but I've now been working from home for almost five months and I'm so lucky that we live where we do. 


It's also time for the first STAMPlorations Inspiration post for August. This month I will be creating with stencils and the gorgeous Bloom Doodles stamps. Don't forget that if you comment on the Inspiration post you are in the drawing to win $15 gift code.

Today's card was inspired by the beautiful fields around our house. I started by inking browns, reds and yellows through Sanna's gorgeous ARTplorations Barley stencil. Then I stamped flowers and leaves from Bloom Doodles which I coloured with matching Copics and fussy cut. I attached one of the Just Everyday Greetings Clear Stickers to brown card to create a super easy sentiment and attached everything to the card base. 

Stamps: STAMPlorations Bloom Doodles
Stencil: ARTplorations Barley
Stickers: CRAFTplorations Just Everyday Greetings Clear Stickers 
Ink and colouring: Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Copics, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black


Don't forget to check out the August offers in the STAMPlorations store as you can get 25% off CUTplorations dies with code CUT25 and 20% off slimline stencils with code SLIMLINE20. For for more offers, visit the STAMPlorations Store Coupons page. For normal priced products, use my code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout for 20% off.

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful harvest design. I love the barley stencil design. It is a perfect background for the gorgeous florals.

Ms. Tamp said...

One of my favorites from the inspiration post. I love the color combination and grouping.

Dana M said...

Beautiful! Stunning autumnal card with fabulous layers.