Tuesday 1 September 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Happy September! I'm still in denial that summer has passed and the nights are getting darker again. But that means there is more time for crafting, nothing like a rainy day, a hot cuppa and a craft room full of goodies for inspiration. And as it's Tuesday it's also time for a new STAMPlorations Inspiration post.  Don't forget to leave a comment on the STAMPlorations Inspiration post to enter into a draw for a $15 gift code to the STAMPlorations store

Today's card is inspired by the increasing amount of hot drinks as the weather starts to cool down. I used one of my Distress Oxide panels from my inspiration box and die cut it with the Zen Coffee Cup Layering Dies. I also die cut the cup in black, and then paper pieced it using the colourful pieces. I absolutely love the process of paper piecing these beautiful, intricate die cuts. It's so calming! I added a border using the Dots 'n Beans stencil and pink Distress Ink, and finished with a bunch of sentiments from Coffee Happy

Stamps: STAMPlorations Coffee Happy
Dies: CUTplorations Zen Coffee Cup Layering Dies
Stencil: ARTplorations Dots 'n Beans
Ink and colouring: Tim Holtz Distress Oxides

Don't forget to check out the https://stamplorations.com/?aff=karola and take a look at the promotions page to get the best deals. 



No comments: