Tuesday 5 November 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Happy Tuesday, it's time for another Inspiration Post over at STAMPlorations! How is your autumn going? I can't believe we just blasted in November. I hardly got to the point where I got accustomed to writing 2019 and now we are only weeks away from Christmas and having to learn yet another year. At least next year should be easy to remember... 2020. That feels so futuristic. I guess the future is now.

Anyhow, after that dose of philosophical thought it's time for something more crafty. This week I had lots of fun with Distress Inks. I created a background using purples and blues and splattered with water. I inked up another piece of card using pinks and browns, and after splattering it with water, I die cut it with For the Birds Dies and finished the card with a sentiment from a discontinued stamp set.

Stamps: STAMPlorations Tree Silhouettes (discontinued)
Dies: CUTplorations For the Birds Dies
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Don't forget to check out the super November discounts in the STAMPlorations store (and you can use my discount code STAMPGIRLKAROLA for 20% off full price items and 20% extra in the coffee lovers sale)







2 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous background!

Janis said...

Breathtakingly beautiful and soooooooo dreamy!! LOVE the pink birds against the gorgeous sky!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com