Tuesday 26 November 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Happy Tuesday! It's time for this week's STAMPlorations Inspiration post. This week I was inspired by the colours of the leaves, although we are getting to the end of leaf season, to be honest. Most trees are quite naked by now, and I even had to scrape my car windscreen a few times already so I guess it's time to admit that winter is truly coming.

I used the faux watercolour technique to create my leafy background. I used Distress Markers to colour the Trendy Leaves and spritzed with water before stamping. I used the super useful Basics A2 Panels Nesting Dies to cut the panels for the front. I die cut one of the Gratitude Trees in various autumnal colours. For the sentiment, I coloured a scrap piece of card with Distress Markers and blended with water before die cutting with the Skinny Sentiments.

Stamps: STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves
Dies: CUTplorations Gratitude Trees DiesSkinny SentimentsBasics A2 Panels Nesting Dies
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Markers

You a few more days to take advantage of the STAMPlorations huge Thanksgiving sale. Also, don't forget to take part in the Giving Thanks Giveaway and you could win a year's supply of STAMPlorations products.

Order at least $50 worth of products then use code THANKS25 and pay just $37.50 + free shipping (US)
Order at least $100 worth of products then use code THANKS30 and pay just $70 + free worldwide shipping
Order at least $150 worth of products then use code THANKS40 and pay just $90 + free worldwide shipping
Order at least $200 worth of products then use code THANKS50 and pay just $100 + free worldwide shipping
Order at least $300 worth of product then use code THANKS60 and pay just $120 + free worldwide shipping


Ends December 8.




5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with the leaves and fall colors. Love the tree too and sentiment.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the colors and that THANKS die!

Jean said...

Just gorgeous!

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! The faux watercolor technique is perfect for those lovely leaves.

Gail said...

This is a fabulous work of art! TFS