Friday 15 November 2019

STAMPlorations November CAS Challenge - Reminder


How can it be mid-November? What happened? I am completely, 110%, sure the November challenge started maybe two or three days ago. Therefore I have to accept that someone has stolen at least a week from my November. Maybe instead of putting the clocks back one hour, someone forwarded a full week? 


Whatever the explanation is, I guess I better accept it's the 15th and therefore I'm happy to share my mid-month reminder and additional inspiration project for the STAMPlorations November CAS challenge. Our optional colour twist this month is brown and I used Sanna's gorgeous Barley stencil to create a fun one layer CAS card by inking Distress Inks through the stencil. I added a sentiment from Noteworthy 3.

I hope you feel inspired to play along with the challenge, you have until the end of the month to link up. You don't have to use STAMPlorations products, but if you have them we would love to see how you are inspired to use them. Don't forget to make it a CAS card!

Stamps: STAMPlorations Noteworthy 3
Stencil: ARTplorations Barley
Ink: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo

No comments: