Sunday 11 February 2018

Distress Oxide Flutters


Just a quick post as Sunday has once again run away with me. How is it possible for the weekend to always just disappear? No, I refuse to believe it's just because I spent two three four hours doing a bit of light lettering practice... Yes, I was going to clean the house. Lettering? Cleaning? Don't look me in the eye and tell me you would have picked cleaning! Please, don't tell me if you would...

Hope you had a productive weekend, however you decide to define productive! I created this card which is inspired by the sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch - I really liked this week's sketch as this is my second go at it. I was also inspired by the Butterfly theme over at CASology



Card: 200 gsm white shimmer card, scrap of black card
Stamps: STAMPlorations Trendy Butterflies 2
Stencil: ARTplorations Ethnic Flutter 1
Ink: Distress Oxides, Tsukineko Versafine
Other: Papermania Seafoam White embossing powder, sequins from my stash


STAMPlorations discount code: If you want to save 20% when shopping at the STAMPlorations store you can use the code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout. The discount applies to all normal priced and discounted stamps, stencils and dies. The code cannot be combined with other discount codes.





3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the sketch!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Your ink blending turned out beautifully! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cool idea! Love it!