Tuesday 9 June 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration


Happy Tuesday, aka STAMPlorations Inspiration Post day! Today I have a really sweet project to share with you. Don't forget, if you comment on the STAMPlorations Inspiration Post and the designer's blogs (including mine!!) you can win a $10 gift certificate to the STAMPlorations store.

I started by picking out a bright pink and cheery Distress Oxide background from my stash. I die cut it using one of the Stitched Tags Nesting Dies. Then I stamped and heat embossed the sweet cupcakes from Shery's new Sweet Kindness stamp set in gold, watercoloured with Distress Inks and fussy cut the image. I created a sentiment by die cutting Happy Birthday using Everyday Sentiments dies in gold mirri card. This turned out to be a really bright and fun project, and a great way to use up some of those backgrounds you made but didn't quite know what they should be used for. I know you have them stashed away somewhere :) 

Stamps: STAMPlorations Sweet Kindness
Dies: CUTplorations Everyday Sentiments,  Stitched Tags Nesting Dies
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versamark, Distress Oxides, Distress Inks

2 comments:

Carol Wortman said...

What a pretty tag to add to a gift... And now I need a cupcake!! The background really is pretty!!! 💟

Subhashini said...

Love those embossed cupcakes