Monday 15 June 2020

STAMPlorations June CAS Challenge - Reminder


Hi, how are you? Thanks for popping by today! So many things are different this summer compared to other summers, but one thing stays the same. It's going past way too quickly. How can we already be in the middle of June? However it happened, today I get to share my card for the STAMPlorations June CAS Challenge Reminder


For my card, I created a purple watercolour background using Distress Inks. Then I stamped the beautiful Layered Vase and heat embossed it in gold. Last, I added a lilac die cut sentiment using one of the dies from Everyday Sentiments. This is a very quick and easy way to create a beautiful card, and you can literally do it in a few minutes.

Stamps: STAMPlorations Layered Vase
Dies: CUTplorations Everyday Sentiments
Ink and colouring: Distress Inks, Tsukineko Versamark

Don't forget the STAMPlorations Birthday Sale as some products are 40$ off with the code 7YEARS. And if you want to shop for products which are not in the Birthday selection, you can get 20% off by using my discount code STAMPGIRLKAROLA at checkout.
 
Products in the BIRTHDAY MONTH SALE section are 40% off with code 7YEARS

No comments: