Monday 1 June 2020

STAMPlorations June CAS Challenge


It's summer! I know it's probably going to be slightly different than most other summers, but I am fully intent on enjoying all the things I can this summer. I'll have picnics in the garden, have more time for my hobbies and we'll try to go out more for cycle rides and walks where we live instead of travelling somewhere further away. It will be more environmentally friendly and challenge our imagination in different ways, and I'm excitedly looking forward to what this summer will bring. 


A new month also means it's time for a new STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. This will be our last challenge for this season, and we will take a summer break and be back again in October. But there will be plenty going on over on the STAMPlorations blog over the summer, so don't fear you will still find regular inspiration and ways to play along and win prizes. 

For my card, I stamped the gorgeous blooms from Sweetly and watercoloured them with Distress Inks. I splattered purple across the background and added a sentiment which I die cut in shimmering purple card using Everyday Sentiments. I really like the muted colour scheme used for this card.

Stamps: STAMPlorations Sweetly
Dies: CUTplorations Everyday Sentiments
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Dusty Concord, Hickory Smoke, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet

1 comment:

Ms. Tamp said...

Great example for the challenge.