Saturday 4 October 2014

Retro Christmas


My papercrafting favourites are stamping and inking, but sometimes it's refreshing to try something a bit different. The most recent issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine came with some card toppers and crafting papers, and I thought I would use the current Retro sketch to make a card. You can never have too many Christmas cards now can you? I'm also entering the card over at CHNC Challenge Extra for October and the Christmas Card Challenge where Anything Goes this week.


Card: Craft UK kraft card, coloured 240 gsm kraft card pillarbox red, gold cardstock from my stash
Paper and toppers: Free with the November issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine
Other: All Occasions Snowflake dies

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love your take on the sketch and all the beautiful elements you used. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon x