Thursday 21 April 2016

April STAMPlorations CAS challenge - Mid-month inspiration


It's that time of the month - when the wonderful DT over at STAMPlorations CAS challenge have produced another gorgeous batch of cards to inspire you to play along with our April challenge which is Anything Goes with an optional colour twist of spring green. Thanks for all your gorgeous creations that you have already linked up, we love seeing your fabulous work. Remember, you can link up to three cards per challenge! You don't have to use STAMPlorations products to take part, but if you have any, we would love to see them used.

For my card I thought I would go ultra-CAS and I used the fabulous Sugar Rush stamp set. I stamped the macarons and coloured them with Copics and stamped the fun sentiment in black. Then I added Glossy Accents to the macarons to give them a glossy sheen although it doesn't show very well in the photo. Now it's over to you to show us your beautiful creations!

Don't forget to add the challenge badge in your post
if you are linking up!
I am linking up with the following challenges:
The Challenge - rainbow heart inspiration image
AAA Cards - Anything Goes
Fusion Card Challenge - rainbow umbrella inspiration image (I didn't play along with the sketch this time)
One Layer Simplicity Challenge - As You Wish (anything goes)


Card: 300 gsm linen textured card 
Stamps: STAMPlorations Sugar Rush
Ink and colouring: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics 
Other: Stampin' Up Glossy Accents 

Disclaimer: I have received some STAMPlorations products for free in exchange for creating cards for the challenge. All opinions however are completely my own. As you can see by browsing my blog, I have been using STAMPlorations products (which I bought myself) way before my time on the DT and I wouldn't recommend them unless I absolutely loved them myself.

16 comments:

sandie said...

I just love this card. First because it is perfectly CAS and then the sweet design of the macaroons plus superb colouring with adding gloss. Amazing and fun card. Thanks for joining Fusion x

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Beautiful card, Karola. Love the rainbow macaroons and a lot of white space - excellent CAS card! - Sweet Kobylkin

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Such a fun, clever and vibrant card
Great to see you playing along at AAA Cards this week too.
Thanks so much. Sarah

maria f. said...

Ultra CAS and ultra incredible design. The sentiment is the icing on the cake ;)

Broni said...

What a awesome card and a fabulous sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Challenge this week!

Notes by Nina said...

Awesome card, I love the fun and colourful macaroons. Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.

Jenny Colacicco said...

Gorgeous card - bright and you're right - super CAS. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at AAA cards!

Justine Hovey said...

Too cute - story of my life! I love the textured paper as well! Thanks for playing along at AAA Card Challenge! Justine :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Yummy!

Unknown said...

sooo cute! Love the idea!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love your rainbow of macaroons, such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is just so FUN! I love your rainbow of macaroons! They look good enough to eat! The sentiment is perfect! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous colours and super sweet card Karola! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

Heather said...

What a sweet card!

Michelle said...

Haha! cute and funny! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

sandie said...

Karl congrats for being HM at Fusion, I had to pick your amazing card, I loved it x