Wednesday 27 April 2016

You are all I knead to get my mojo going


We are almost at the end of April, and I had to scrape my windscreen this morning. How unacceptable is that? And even worse, we are coming up to bank holiday Monday, and sadly it looks too cold to even get BBQ season started! I was dreaming of a long weekend in the garden, enjoying the sun and maybe sipping a big glass of Pimms. But no, I will probably be all wrapped up in my winter fleece robe and sip bucketfuls of tea. The silver lining on that cloud is that I can sip my tea in   my craft room, trying out all my new crafty goodies (and I still have one piece of happy mail making it's way across the ocean, maybe it will make it here on time for the weekend also!).

Anyhow, the craft room has been quiet and deserted. But nothing like some new crafty goodies to get the mojo going again. I have been meaning to play with the current sketch over at Lawnscaping, and today is the last day to do so! I could not resist using my brand new Baked With Love set paired with some coloured card I created with Tim Holtz Distress Paints and which has been hiding in my unused projects box for way too long. I'm also linking up over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and Addicted to Stamps and More where Anything Goes and Cards und More where the focus is on Die cuts.


Card: 300 gsm hammered white card, 300 gsm watercolour card, Neenah Solar White card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Baked With Love and matching dies
Ink and colouring: Stampin' Up Regal Rose and Melon Mambo, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Tim Holtz Distress Paints Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Picket Fence, Vintage Photo
Other: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love how you positioned the focal point! The colors are so pleasing to the eyes! Awesome composition, too! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Samantha Mann said...

this is SO sweet!! i LOOOOVE your coloring! i love the cluster of baking items, too!! so sweet and so adorable!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

Glennis F said...

Super card, would be great for my daughter who has a cafe, and has always loved to cook

Lilian said...

That's a fun card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Julie B said...

Super interpretation of the sketch and love the little stamped and die cut images and fun sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at CuM. :)

Peanut said...

What a lovely project... simply adorable! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha