Tuesday 12 August 2014

Gingerbread house card


I made a few gingerbread house cards last Christmas using the free Gingerbread Lane DSP, chipboard shape and foam sticker set that came with the Christmas 2013 issue of Papercraft inspirations magazine, you can see them here. I was left with one more gingerbread house shape, so I thought I might as well just get it over and done with and assemble the card so it's ready for Christmas. I think this card shows once again that you can do so much with freebies and you don't always have to buy expensive stuff to put together a card (not that I object to buying new stuff, but I do want to make sure I focus on using my stash from time to time too!)

I am determined not to have that hectic "stay awake every night for a week" rush to complete my Christmas cards this year. Hopefully I have started the process early enough and will keep on adding a few Christmas cards from time to time to build up my stash before December comes knocking on the door.

Card: Craft UK kraft card
Other: Jennifer Ellory Gingerbread Lane DSP, chipboard shapes and foam sticker set, free with the Christmas 2013 issue of Papercraft Inspirations Magazine.

No comments: