Thursday 7 August 2014

The birds and the... butterflies!


Between all my Christmas card crafting, I have continued to play with the découpage and DSP set that came with the most recent issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. I kept to the same feel as my previous card, using some lace and printing the sentiment onto vellum using the lovely Jane Austen font. 

I got my inspiration for this card from this week's Mojo Monday sketch and Make My Monday where the theme for the week is Birds.


Card: Leonardo Workshop 350 gsm smooth white card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm ivory card, Hobbycraft 160 gsm three shades of blue card, Dovecraft 110 gsm premium vellum
Paper: Marianne Design Rose Garden designer paper and découpage kit free with the September issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft
Other: lace from my stash, blue heart ribbon from my stash, Hobbycraft heart border punch


1 comment:

ciloma said...

love love love this card!