Tuesday 19 August 2014

Roses and lace


I promise this will be my last Rose Garden card for a while. But I saw this great sketch on RetroSketches, and combined with the "Use at least three different patterned papers" challenge over at Craft your Passion this week, I couldn't resist using this lovely set for one more card (you can see the others here, here and here). I used the same type of elements I have for the other cards, lace, die cuts and a sentiment printed onto vellum. I finally ordered some pearls which I didn't use to have in my stash and this card was the perfect opportunity to use them. I am also submitting the card to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as well as the Clear it Out Challenge, where anything goes this week.


Card: Leonardo Stationery 350 gsm smooth white card, Coloured 240 gsm kraft card in Purple Grape, Dovecraft 110 gsm premium vellum
Paper: Marianne design Rose Garden DSP and decoupage kit (free with the current issue of Cardmaking&Papercraft magazine)
Other: Stampin' Up Basic pearls, lace from my stash, Tim Holtz Alterations Vintage Lace die

6 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous make hun loving the texture and thank you for linking up with Clear it Out this week hugs Judith DT x

Lynn's Place said...

Wonderful project...TF joining us @ CIO hope you stop by again real soon.

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful creation! Love the pretty flowers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Nice job of combining the floral dsps and the retro sketch. Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful and has real elegance too.The pretty papers and lace add a lovely,feminine touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Unknown said...

What a cute project! Thanks for playing at Clear It Out! We hope to see you next challenge and good luck